It’s a dangerous job. They need to be noticed. DBI/SALA’s Hi-Vis Off-Shore Lifejackets are for use day or night when visibility and protection counts! The lifejacket is approved for use on all vessels making safety and easy choice in difficult weather conditions. These lifejackets are ideal when you already have your fall protection harness and you now need both visibility and flotation protection.
Sold by the each
- Off-Shore Lifejacket with back D-ring opening may be used with a variety of harnesses including our Delta No-Tangle™ harnesses that offer greater comfort and added safety
- Constructed from CERTIFIED Hi-Vis orange fabric and 62 square inches of solas grade reflective tape
- Foam filled head support collar with two vertical adjustable straps and hinged back panel for comfort – includes safety whistle
- Polyvinyl chloride foam buoyant material provides a minimum buoyant force of 22 pounds (98 newtons)
- Size = Universal (Adult)
- Inspected and tested in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations. Catalog No. 1600 Type 1, U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 160.055/187/0. UL listed Issue No. B-8050